Digital SignageQueensland Signs
What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage is a sub segment of congenital signage. It uses technologies such as LCD, LED, projector, mobile phones, pads, computers, any combination of these and other forms of digital mediums to display content, and get messages across the people.
- The advantages of using digital signage are that it can be made very interactive allowing customers to engage on a more personal level with your campaigns, promotions or event. It allows businesses to clearly display or tell a story or their originals.
- It can allow you easily update and change information through accessing your computer and uploading new information to your display in one streamlined movement.
- You need to be holding your even, promotion or marketing campaign where you have a steady source of power, internet and social medial access as needed
- When technical disruptions occur your entire campaign is affected which can be costly and detrimental if not rectified immediately.
- The costs can be quite significant. You need to use highly trained personnel to set and manage your promotion effectively.
- Your campaign will require constant monitoring to ensure all areas are functioning correctly.
You could consider digital signage as a move toward the future. With this move though come the inherent complications and maintenance costs with ensuring the latest updates in digital software, sufficiently trained personnel and the associated additional costs. When compared with static and traditional print advertising which can be manufactured at a more cost effective rate. Is Very suitable for one-off promotions and events and can be managed by anyone.
So as you can clearly see there are advantages to using both the conventional form of advertising and signage and also the new advances in digital signage and technology to capture the attention of a different demographics.